Patti's Journal

Patti Sterling - Word Jazz and Observations - Keyboard Improvisation - Just Makin' It Up in the Middle Of The Night - After Closin' Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I have been a professional singer/songwriter most of my life, recently added teaching to the mix

Monday, January 02, 2006

Blue Fever

I get a Blue Fever,
burning cold as ice
I get a Blue Fever
Every sleepless night,

I remember when
you still loved me,
but my heart knows we're through
and I get a Blue Fever,
Over you


I get a Blue fever,
breaking in my heart,
Blue fever,
A Dagger
in the dark,


The memory of you
still thrills me ,
But,my heart knows we're
through,
AndI get a blue fever
over you






Bridge:
I called my Doctor for a cure,
He said you're crazy,
There's nothing wrong with you,
Try a new love ,
Maybe ...
You'll see that Love is always
A chance you have to take,
but, you've got the Blue fever,
you've got the Blue Fever
and the blue Fever is heartbreak

Repeat:

Pre-Chorus and out...















.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home